music lots and lotsa music

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well.. Here I am making a blog about music.



Well.. Here I am making a blog about music.

I think you should know a little about me and my experience with music..

First I have to say that music is my strongest passion in life, I've played guitar for like 8 years now, I've studied piano before, but that didn't turn out so well. I'm currently in soprano lessons, I know right? how cool does that sound?

I think music is a wide world to discover, and I'm glad to say that I love a very wide variety of it, I love LOVE classic rock, a little bit of everything, from ACDC, Aerosmith, The Strokes, Nirvana, Lynard Skynard, Cold Play, etc, etc. I also love classical music, specially Bach right now, but you can also see me go crazy for Justin Timberlake, yes, the boy's beautiful

By the way I'm 19, and like long walks on the beach,

so let's get started.

FIRST ISSUE:

I have a Fender SSS, I'm not that in love with it, so I'm planning on changing it, I've been curious about the Les Paul and the HSS, but really I'm lost here. I'd like something that could give me a good Santana solo, and a good ACDC chord, so what should I do? versatile? Feel free to make any other suggestions
I know, the LP steals my heart, it's so pretty but I really care more about the sound than the looks, it's all inside people.

2 comments:

  1. Haha you are making me jealous!! Well I wish you a lot of fun & joy in the sun ;)
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a real passion for music, but sadly have not a lot of musical talent. Only an ear for what's good.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete